Air Transport Qualification & Validation For Temperature Sensitive CargoSource: CSafe Global
All our products are rigorously tested so that Peace of Mind® comes as standard.
All our products are rigorously tested so that Peace of Mind® comes as standard. We know that our solutions will maintain the right temperature under possible scenarios including:
- Overseas transit
- Extreme ambient temperature and wide temperature swings
- Remote point-of-use destinations
- Extended periods without available grid power
Our sophisticated testing equipment and experienced technicians will also work with you to test and qualify your particular shipping scenario to ensure we have met all your needs.
A member of the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), CSafe Global has a sophisticated, ISTA-certified test laboratory at its Dayton, Ohio, corporate headquarters.
Advanced Qualification & Testing
We can test and qualify your air transport shipper to any protocol. We have multiple environmental test chambers, advanced data acquisition systems, sophisticated control and analysis software so that we can confirm internal payload temperatures under widely varying ambient conditions. In addition, portable data acquisition systems allow us to validate the performance of insulated shippers under field conditions.
All equipment is calibrated on a regular basis using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable instruments.
Certification & Qualification
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) certified testing facility
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable laboratory equipment, data acquisition systems and analysis software
- ISTA Certified Laboratory
- Full qualification reporting
- ISO (9001:2008 and 13485:2003)
- Active and Passive Systems that are FDA registered
- FAA Certified Manufacturing Facility