Allegro™ Plastic Totes For Single-Use SystemsSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Allegro plastic totes have been specifically designed and engineered to provide robust support for single-use systems in biopharmaceutical fluid management applications.
Pall's collapsible plastic Allegro totes enable easy implementation of 100 L, 200 L and 500 L single-use systems around each unit operation, while reducing manufacturing footprint. The Allegro plastic tote has been specifically engineered in order to provide maximum flexibility in the processing environment with stackable, maneuverable and collapsible features.
The tote is made of polypropylene (PP) plastic material, thus providing broad chemical and high thermal resistance as required for clean room utilization. The plastic material also reduces the weight for easy maneuverability. The Allegro plastic tote design is suitable for fork-lift truck transfer, enabling easy movement even when fully loaded.
With a lid to protect the biocontainer system while fluids are being stored or moved, and design features such as a tubing tunnel to keep outlet tubes and fitting out of the way when not transferring fluids, the Allegro plastic toes meet the needs of the most demanding applications.
Allegro plastic totes have the flexibility not only to use the Pall Allegro biocontainer system, but also bags from other suppliers. The Biocontainer outlet ports are firmly held in place preventing stress on the bottom port during tube manipulations.
- Collapsible design
- Polypropylene construction
- Available in two different sizes
- Ease of use with Allegro 3D biocontainers
- Usable with other biocontainers
- Reduced storage space requirements when not in use
- Lightweight and cleanable with a wide variety of agents due to excellent chemical resistance
- Can handle 100 L, 200 L or 500 L systems
- No operator intervention during filling for maximum reliability
- Flexibility in the choice of containers when requested
- Buffer and media preparation and storage
- Bulk harvest storage
- Product pooling
- Bulk intermediate hold