Allegro™ Transportation Totes For Single-Use SystemsSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Allegro transportation totes can be used in any stage of the biomanufacturing process for transport of product or process fluids in Allegro biocontainers within or outside of your facility.
Transportation of liquids is a crucial need for the bio/pharmaceutical manufacturer. Safely moving finished product across the plant or around the planet, receiving in-process buffers or even WFI, requires a robust, certified, fluid containment system.
Pall provides shipping industry-certified, fully integrated and flexible solutions for transportation of 100 or 200 L Allegro single-use biocontainer systems. Fill volumes as low as 50 L can safely be transported.
Allegro transportation totes can be used in any stage of the biomanufacturing process for transport of product or process fluids in Allegro biocontainers within or outside of your facility. The Allegro transportation totes have been validated and subjected to strict controls to ensure robust secure containment during transportation.
- Gasket sealed lid
- Gasket-sealed chamber underneath
- Foam protection pad system
- Secure clamping of biocontainer outlet port
- Tubing and top port segregation
- No possible lateral or up and down movement of the portbiocontainer joint
- Redued need for cleandown when the tote is brought back into the facility after transport.
- Lids and tube protection chambers are all gasket sealed.
- Outlet piping connections and system components protected by locking, gasket-sealed stainless steel door
- Straps prevent movement and any liquid “surge” during transport conditions
- Protection against gross ingress of contaminants to the upper chamber during transit.
- Movement of finished product around the plant or around the country
- Transportation of fluids in any stage of the biomanufacturing process
- Movement by trolley or road transportation modes
- Bulk intermediate hold