Aseptic Double Bagging Machine (Syringes Or Vials)Source: Harro Höfliger Packaging Systems
Tubs sealed with Tyvek loaded with sterile syringes or vials are automatically fed to the machine from the upstream machine.
Tubs sealed with Tyvek loaded with sterile syringes or vials are automatically fed to the machine from the upstream machine. The pre-manufactured bags are placed into the machine in stacks.
The bags are opened and the tub is inserted into the bag. Subsequently, the tub is sealed tightly. If necessary, this single bagged tub can be placed into a second bag of the same size and sealed in the same station.
This practical solution is characterized by compact design and sterile process technology. Furthermore only one format of the pre-manufactured bag is necessary to double bag the tub.
- Taking over of sealed tub from the upstream machine
- Opening of the bag supplied in the stack
- Insertion of the tub into the opened bag
- Tight sealing of the bag
- Folding of outer bag rims
- Opening of the second bag
- Insertion of the bagged tub into the outer bag
- Tight sealing of the second bag
Output: 4 single bagged tubs / min.
3 single bagged tubs / min.
Clean room class: Equipment is operated in accordance with ISO 7