Attend The PDA Europe Workshop On Container Closure Integrity Testing
Announcing an upcoming PDA Workshop on Container Closure Integrity Testing, November 6-7, 2014 at the Rama-da Hotel Messe in Munich, Germany. Container Closure Integrity (CCI) is an essential part of the quality of parenteral products. This workshop is hands-on and will allow participants to actively use various testing technologies and equipment. The following course description provides an overview of this two-day event.
This PDA Workshop will be conducted by Dana Guazzo, founder and president of RxPax, LLC, a consulting firm committed to providing package development and package integrity testing support to pharmaceutical and medical device firms.
The PDA Workshop on CCI will address:
- Regulatory and pharmacopeia requirements
- CCI verification as a necessary component of the product life cycle
- Various test methods for evaluating the integrity of container closure systems. Pros, cons and limitations of these methods will be covered.
- Microbial challenge ingress test
- Tracer liquid leak test (dye test)
- Tracer gas detection
- Electrical conductivity and capacitance (HVLD)
- Vacuum decay leak detection
- Laser-based gas headspace analysis
- Mass extraction leak test
- Residual seal force seal quality test
- Airborne ultrasound seal quality test
- NIR-methods - and others…
- Test methods used for different container closure systems
- Instrument suppliers / manufacturers are invited and will present their newest innovations
- Participants may actively be trained by hands-on activities about the newest innovations
- Most common issues and how to avoid them will be discussed.
PDA Member rates apply. Non-members are welcome. Please note discounted early bird registration rates are available. To view more details about the workshop, complete agenda and registration information, please click here. To download the flyer, click here.
About PTI Inspection Systems
PTI Inspection Systems is the leading manufacturer of non-destructive package inspection technologies for the pharmaceutical, medical device and food industries. We offer inspection systems for package integrity testing, seal integrity, leak testing and container closure integrity testing (CCIT). Our technologies exclude subjectivity from package testing, and use test methods that conform to ASTM standards. PTI Inspection systems provide repeatable, reliable results and can be used at any point in the manufacturing process as they are non-destructive, non-invasive and require no sample preparation. Visit www.ptiusa.com.