Calculating The Total Cost Of Ownership For In-Line Metal Detection EquipmentSource: Mettler-Toledo Safeline
By John Yacoub, Mettler-Toledo Safeline
Considering TCO helps to better understand the costs over and above the purchase price and also – when suppliers have differing offers – to compare them and ultimately to substantiate the investment decision. What is critical here is that the method is oriented in each case to the circumstances of the industry and the company. This also applies to the field of product inspection equipment and specifically metal detection equipment.
On this basis, a process of assessing the total cost of ownership (TCO) was developed over 20 years ago in the United States, and has since been used by many companies.Calculating The Total Cost Of Ownership For In-Line Metal Detection Equipment
- Investments are the building blocks of a company's future.
- Planning and implementing them requires strategy and system.
- Decision-makers who know their goals and carry out the implementation according to plan are more successful than those who rely exclusively on their impulses.
- Meaningful information forms the basis of a good investment decision.
- It helps to protect the future prosperity of your company.