Certis® GPS-RP Pallet ShipperSource: Sonoco ThermoSafe
The pre-qualified Certis GPS-RP pallet shipper is designed specifically for loading a standard 48” x 40” pallet into the designated payload space.
The new pallet shipper is engineered to maximize natural convection. Therefore, there is no need for side refrigerants. In many cases, the Certis GPS-RP is more cost-effective than active heating and cooling systems.
No Side Refrigerants
- Increased payload space in a smaller footprint
- Reduced weight, fewer components, faster assembly
- Lessens the chance of re-packing errors during customs inspections
ISCsilver® Global Ambient Profiles
- Developed to represent expected ambient temperature exposure for packages shipped within controlled global transportation lanes
- Based upon theoretical models and enhanced by a series of comparative analyses of real-world ambient data from global transportation lanes