Custom Pharmaceutical Packaging SolutionsSource: Harro Höfliger Packaging Systems
Pharmaceutical-medical thinking creates close customer relationships.
Product and packaging are critically analyzed at the beginning of a customized project. How is the product assembled? Which materials are used? Which processes and technologies can be used for the manufacturing process?
Risk analyses and feasibility studies show up the critical factors in the total process. Concepts and production solutions are prepared in detail and visualized through 3-D studies. Complex or unknown processes are examined frequently in experiments, or so called "Proof of Principle" design tests. Here valuable support is given by an outstanding group of qualified suppliers.
Systems are reliably integrated in existing modules and concepts as a result of extensive research. The concept phase is shaped by the ability to use very different technology platforms.
Our competence with special projects in the pharmaceutical and medical areas cover:
- GMP test chambers for active substance and material analyses / production of stability patterns
- Assembly of injectors and inhalers under Clean-Room conditions and in sterile production areas
- Dosing of liquid, solid and semi-solid active ingredient substances into cavities
- Processing of web materials into multi-layer products
- Production of film-formed packs and film closures
- Production of medical special pouches/bags
- Individual packaging solutions for sachets, carton/box and end packagings
- Systems supplier of complete lines with Turnkey Services