Design, Create, & Manufacture Packaging In The Lab: EZ MedPakSource: TASI Group: Bonfiglioli Engineering and Sepha
EZ MedPak enables R&D labs to design, create and manufacture product specific packaging in a lab environment, without the need to outsource package production.
EZ MedPak enables R&D labs to design, create and manufacture product specific packaging in a lab environment, without the need to outsource package production. The unit is capable of handling most medical device packaging and lidding materials such as PETG, aluminium, PVC, peelable, paper-backed and Tyvek. Our package design experts can design bespoke product tooling that enables clients to showcase their products to the maximum potential.
Features & Benefits
- Low volume packaging development unit designed to create bespoke packs for a wide range of medical & surgical devices
- Can be customised to meet individual customer needs and specifications
- Capable of handling a range of forming materials including PVC, PCTFE Laminates, PETG
- Lidding options include aluminium, peelable and paper-backed foils and Tyvek
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) function available as an optional extra
- Ability to create multiple barrier solutions
- Peel or push-thru product access options
- Full package design and development service available
- Operating speed of approx. 200 cycles per hour for any single operation*
- Auto safety cut-off via light curtain