Engage In A Collaborative Bioprocessing Partnership That Gets It Done Right And On TimeSource: Pfizer CentreSource
Pfizer CentreSource uses a collaborative team approach to get your bioprocessing project done right and on time. It’s an approach that has enabled us to bring more than 80 proteins and other large molecules to late phase clinical- or commercial-scale production. From project inception through scale up and ongoing optimization, you’ll have complete access to our world-class capabilities – and the confidence that your project is managed with seamless efficiency by a dedicated team of experts, 100% committed to your success.
- Pioneer in expression of therapeutic proteins in E. coli, Streptococcus and Sacchromyces, CHO cells.
- Leader in mammalian cell line expression of clotting factors, bone growth proteins, monoclonal antibodies.
- Additional capabilities include polysaccharides and carrier proteins for vaccine production.
- Microbial processes at commercial scale to 3000 L bioreactors, mammalian to 6000 L scale.
- Full complement of isolation and analytical technologies.
- Responsive, agile, experienced team to help guide you from initial planning forward for the life of your project.
- Full compliance with global regulatory requirements and a strong track record including USFDA, EDQM, ANVISA, Japan, Taiwan, other nation authorities, most with few or no observations.
- On-site technical support and analytical capabilities.