EZ BioPac™Source: ILC Dover
Advanced Powder Transfer for Media and Buffer preparation and Solids additions.
ILC Dover has developed a new powder transfer process to solve issues related to contamination and reduce the fill time of each powder bag. The EZ BioPac™ is proven to reduce contamination that typically occurs during filling a powder transfer bag or, more importantly, when it is discharged at the reactor or mix tank.
• Open fill design provides an easy target for manual filling without spillage
• Significantly less time required per dispense cycle
• Minimizes cleaning with fold over neck
• Additional parts eliminated
• Self standing and self supporting
• Custom designs to meet specific process requirements
• ArmorFlex® 114 film is the standard material for the product contact area. This unique antistatic film meets FDA, USP, and EU regulatory compliance standards
• 1 liter thru 100 liter capacity
• 1.5” thru 8” sanitary ferrule reactor charge connections
• Rinse ports, vent filters and other process features available
• Smaller sizes have a handle for manual lifting, and larger sizes have lifting loops