High Performance Portable Raman Analyzer: EZRaman-ISource: TSI Incorporated
The portable EZRaman-I Series are high-sensitivity field portable Raman instruments suitable for laboratory and/or field analysis.
The EZRaman-I instrument features a high sensitivity CCD spectrograph with CCD cooled to –50ºC, and a high throughput laboratory fiber optics probe. The available laser excitation wavelengths are: 532nm,785nm, and NIR.
EZRaman-I instruments are ideal for demanding on-site Raman identification, chemical process monitoring in the lab, and for any academic, research, industrial laboratories requiring a high performance Raman instrument at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- High Sensitivity Raman System for laboratory & chemical process monitoring
- High Performance Fiber Optics Probe (O.D.> 8 at laser wavelength)
- Best Performance/ Cost Ratio
- Compact, Reliable, and Easy to use
- Chemicals, Polymers
- Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene
- Solar cells
- Paper & Pulp