High Sensitivity Raman Analyzer: ProRaman-LSource: TSI Incorporated
The ProRaman-L features a high sensitivity CCD spectrograph with CCD cooling temperature to –60º C, and high throughput laboratory fiber optics probes. Each system includes a notebook computer preloaded with RamanReader software for operation. The excitation laser are available at 532 nm and 785 nm.
The ProRaman-L instruments are ideal for demanding Raman analysis in academic, research, industrial laboratories and process line requiring an affordable, high performance Raman instrument.
Features And Benefits
- Best Signal to Noise Characteristics of any Laboratory Raman Instrument
- Accurate, Fast, Repeatable Raman Measurements
- High Sensitivity Raman System for laboratory & chemical process monitoring
- HRP-8 High Throughput Laboratory Probe ( O.D. > 8 )
- Best Performance / Cost Ratio
- Compact, Reliable and Easy to use
- Chemicals, Polymers
- Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene
- Solar cells
- Paper & Pulp