Induction-Sealed Pharmaceutical Bottle Integrity Tester: BottleScanSource: TASI Group: Bonfiglioli Engineering and Sepha
BottleScan is a non-destructive integrity tester for induction-sealed pharmaceutical bottles that contain solids or powders.
BottleScan is a non-destructive integrity tester for induction-sealed pharmaceutical bottles that contain solids or powders. It has a unique ability to test up to 4 bottles per test cycle, a tool-less design and incorporates force decay technology to offer a technologically superior QA/QC check as part of cGMP.
Features & Benefits
- Non-destructive inspection device that detects defects in bottles and induction seals down to 15m*
- Tests up to 4 bottles per test cycle in a test time of 30-90 seconds
- Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
- No tooling required so ideal for production lines with multiple products
- Quick, repeatable test with objective pass/fail results
- Audit data available and can form part of 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system
- Can handle multiple bottle sizes
- Configurable methods allow user to decide machine sensitivity
- Simple operator use with minimal training required