Industrial Process Raman Analyzer: ExpertRamanSource: TSI Incorporated
ExpertRaman-W systems each features a 785 nm frequency stabilized laser, high sensitivity CCD spectrograph with the CCD cooled to –60ºC and a high throughput immersion fiber optics probe. The system has ~10 cm -1 averaged optical resolution (optional 5 cm-1) with spectral coverage from ~250 to 3,200 cm-1.
The ExpertRaman-W series is ideal for on-line process monitoring and for any academic, research, industrial applications requiring an affordable, high performance Raman instrument.
Features And Benefits
- High sensitivity Raman system for laboratory & industrial process monitoring
- Best signal to noise characteristics of any laboratory Raman instrument
- Accurate, fast, repeatable Raman measurements
- Research grade performance without the price and complexity
- High power, NIR, frequency stabilized, narrow linewidth excitation source
- compliant — 21 CFR part 11 and GMP compliance