Source: TASI Group: Bonfiglioli Engineering and Sepha
The Machine is designed for Non-Destructive Integrity Testing of Containers.
Key Objectives and Benefits
- The Machine is designed for Non-Destructive Integrity Testing of Containers.
- The Machine is suitable for 100% in-line and off-line testing.
- The Measurement System comprises first applying a smooth mechanical pressure to the reference Container and then measuring the force exerted by the Container itself on a dedicated contact transducer. The presence of a leakage determines air/product outflow from the pressed Container, thus decreasing the reactive force level applied to the transducer. The test objective is to detect Container leakages by measuring the exerted force variation over time.
- The Machine is designed and manufactured for installation in clean areas for less critical phases of sterile product fabrication (Class C and D).
- Fully automated test cycle sequencing with Containers manual loading and unloading.
- Fast, reliable and repeatable results.
- Non-invasive and Non-destructive Test Method.
- Works on a broad range of hermetically form filled sealed package systems and Containers.
- Compact and robust design.
- Enhanced easy-to-use HMI integrated functions.
- Easy to clean – no hidden corners.
- Ease of maintenance: free access to all moving parts.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Storage, maintenance, and download of historical data (production, raw data, events, alarms).
- HMI Real Time display of statistics and raw data.