MET ONE HHPC 2+ Handheld Particle CounterSource: Hach Company - Particle Counting Division
The MET ONE HHPC 2+ is a two channel, 0.5um handheld particle counter designed as an affordable tool for the routine monitoring of controlled environments to ISO 14644 Cleanroom Classifications.
The MET ONE HHPC 2+ is a two channel, 0.5um handheld particle counter designed as an affordable tool for the routine monitoring of controlled environments to ISO 14644 Cleanroom Classifications. Regulated and semi-regulated production environments that adhere to a GMP principle such as aseptically packaged food and beverage filling lines, hospital labs and formulating pharmacies frequently choose the MET ONE HHPC 2+.
- Routine Cleanroom monitoring - The easy-to-read high resolution display is fully configurable, presenting only the data you want in a clear large font
- Light weight and comfortable for those hard to reach HEPA filter leaks - At only 1.5 lbs the MET ONE HHPC+ slim design allows single handed operation. Perfect for effortless troubleshooting of filter leaks in mini-environments and workstations
- Visual Particle Trending - Save analysis time with on-the-spot process profiling to pinpoint particle events
- Easy network connectivity - Download to Excel via Ethernet using industry standard browsers
- Use a memory stick – grab the data and go! - Plug a USB memory stick in the MET ONE HHPC+ to transfer your particle data direct to a PC
- USB cable direct to PC - Plug it in like a camera, your data appears in Excel
- Leave your MET ONE HHPC+ in the clean room on the charge cradle (optional) - Your handheld is fully charged, and ready for use at all times. The unique cradle provides PC access to particle counting data via Ethernet or USB cable