Metal Detection System: ObserverSource: Sartorius Intec
The OBSERVER metal detector has been especially designed to detect ferrite components even in metallized packages. It enables magnetized iron and stainless steel contaminants to be detected in strong aluminum packages.
Metal detector detects magnetized iron and even stainless steel contaminants in aluminum-packaged products. Specially developed sensors use magnetic field metrology.
- Operation using membrane keypad and LCD display guided by interactive prompts
- Highly reliable rejection sensitivity thanks to displacement proportional to the length of the “metal signal” up to the point of rejection and position-specific rejection by light-barrier synchronization
- Centralized data acquisition capability using networked quality assurance system available on request
- Continuously adjustable belt speed from 0.1 m/s to 1.5 m/s
- RS-232/RS-422 interface port available for connection of a printer for report generation