NP-RD10A Tablet PressSource: Natoli Engineering Company, Inc.
The NP-RD10A is the ultimate single-station, semi-automatic benchtop laboratory tablet press
The NP-RD10A tablet press is ideal for pharmaceutical laboratory research and development when only small samples are available for testing. The NP-RD10A has multi-layering capabilities and permits independent control of both tablet hardness and weight to meet tablet specific production requirements and specifications.
The NP-RD10A fits on benchtop areas and is constructed with an electro-less nickel frame. Using this tablet press in lab research significantly helps to significantly improve tablet uniformity, reduce trial-and-error, decrease formulation waste, and save valuable time and effort.
NP-RD10A Tablet Press Features:
- Utilizes standard TSM or EU "B", "D" and "F" tool configurations
- Digital process meter for compression and ejection force display
- Programmable parameters for compression force control and automatic cycle return
- Micro-adjustable depth of fill provides extremely accurate layer weight control
- Quick tablet ejector lever easily ejects tablet, eliminating the need for disassembly
- ½" thick Lexan® guards serve as safety shields
- Electro-less nickel coated frame reflects rugged construction
- 10 U.S./10 metric ton capacity
- Eliminates the handling of multiple tool parts to compress a single tablet
- Extra deep fill capacity option
- RS 485 serial communications output
- Quick tooling changeover
- Multi-layering capabilities
- CE Certified