Pharmaceutical Laboratory V-BlenderSource: Natoli Engineering Company, Inc.
The Max-BlendPharmaceutical Lab V-Blender is a self-contained tumble blender intended for blending of powders in V-shells or bins for pharmaceuticals.
The Max-BlendPharmaceutical Lab V-Blender is a self-contained tumble blender intended for blending of powders in V-shells or bins for pharmaceuticals. As the V-shaped shell or the bin rotates, the tumbling action brings about homogeneous mixing of the ingredients. An integral intensifier drive helps to achieve homogeneous mixing of small dose ingredients. High speed pin and liquid-solid intensifier bars are available. Liquid addition is possible through the high speed intensifier bar. This blender accommodates 0.5qt, 1qt, 2qt, 4qt, 8qt and 16qt interchangeable blender shells made of 316 SS.
A small or large bottle blending attachment , which facilitates blending in bottles, may also be used. Blends, as small as a few grams, may be prepared using the small bottle blending attachment. The angle of the bottle is the same as a V-shell and rotation of the bottle at this angle gives the same mixing action as in a V-shell. Three batches can be made simultaneously using the bottle blending attachment.
Safety-interlocked guard system protects the operator from the rotating shell. The drive station is available in fixed speed or variable speed.
- Weight Empty: 190 lbs
- Blender Shell Volume: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16 quarts
- Blender Shell Speed (Fixed Speed Version) 25 rpm (nominal)
- Blender Shell Speed (Variable Speed Version) 3-25 rpm
- Intensifier Bar Speed: 3,450 rpm
- (applicable models)
- Maximum Charge Density:
- 16 quart intensifier bar model: 125 lbs/cu.ft.
- 4, 8 quart intensifier bar Models: 140 lbs/cu.ft.
- 4, 8, 16 quart pin bar models: 200 lbs/cu.ft.
- 2, 4, 8, 16 quart without bar Models: 200 lbs/cu.ft.
- Shell Drive Motor: 0.3 hp, 1 Phase, TEFC
- Intensifier Drive Motor: 0.75 hp, 1 Phase, TEFC
- Electrical: 115 V/230V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 15/7.5 amps, grounded.
- DIMENSIONS: 41”L x 19.5”W x 21.5”H
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION :
- Drive Station Housing : Clear anodized aluminum panels
- Safety Enclosure : Polycarbonate
- V-Shells and Bins : 316 stainless steel
- Drive Shaft : 316 stainless steel
- Intensifier Bars : 316 stainless steel
- Cart : 304 stainless steel