Pharmaceutical Liquid Tube Filling And Closing EquipmentSource: Harro Höfliger Packaging Systems
The tube filling and closing system is suited for the dosing of liquids in a filling range from 50 to 5000 ml.
The tube filling and closing system is suited for the dosing of liquids in a filling range from 50 to 5000 ml. The large size range offers a great variety of applications. Small cavities (small bottles, vials…) can be filled just like e.g. infusion bags or larger containers. The dosing principle to be integrated can either be a mass flow sensor (Coriolis sensor) or a time / pressure system. The selection of materials as well as their processing meets highest pharmaceutical standards.
With the fully automatic filling machine, tubes are safely filled with liquid and subsequently closed.
- Aseptic, pharmaceutically compliant GMP design
- Completely integrated CIP/SIP
- Compact table-top design, also available as a double table design
- Fully automatic filling process
- Dosing technology: mass flow system (Coriolis) or time / pressure dosing
- Freely selectable dosing volumes (50 ml - 5000 ml)
- Individual closing technology according to requirements (clamps, stoppers, welding…)
- Format independent (individual retrofitting)