Pharmaceutical Vial Liquid FillingSource: Bosch Packaging Technology
Bosch's complete line of fillers is for vials and bottles with liquids and suspensions over a large viscosity range, as well as with powders.
Bosch's complete line of fillers is for vials and bottles with liquids and suspensions over a large viscosity range, as well as with powders. The wide range of Bosch vial fillers covers all your filling needs. Here's a brief summary that will help you select the right machine for your application.
- FLT 1020: Clinical-scale vial filler, up to 30 vials per minute
- MRF 1010: Clinical and laboratory vial filler, up to 70 per minute
- MLF: Narrow profile multifunction machine for threaded bottles, drop applicators, screw capping and vials. Speed up to 120 per minute.
- FLC: Medium-range vial filler, up to 400 per minute
- FLM: High-speed filler, up to 600 per minute
- ALF: Combination filler for vials and ampoules, at speeds up to 400 per minute.
Standard and Available Features
- Bottom-up filling
- "No vial - no fill" capability
- Adjustable pump suckback for accuracy and minimum product waste
- Automatic fill volume adjustment.
- Most fillers can be integrated into a variety of filling systems (including RABS and barrier isolators) to give the maximum flexibility in filling line design.