Sartorius Moisture Analyzers MA35 SeriesSource: Terra Universal
Infrared dryers from the Sartorius Moisture Analyzer Series are increasingly used as a fast alternative to the classic oven drying method.
Infrared dryers from the Sartorius Moisture Analyzer Series are increasingly used as a fast alternative to the classic oven drying method. These compact analyzers are designed for routine applications in production and incoming inspection. With the resolution of an analytical balance, they are also ideal for research and development.
Whether you need an analyzer with an EC type-approval certificate or one tested for applications in legal metrology, Sartorius offers a customized solution for nearly every requirement. With a wide selection of infrared heat sources, including halogen lamp, CQR (coiled quartz radiator) or ceramic heating element, these moisture analyzers can be optimally adapted to the intended application.
The MA35 Series
The MA35 is the new basic model in the moisture analyzer series from Sartorius. Its performance functions and operating concept are geared toward daily routine processes, such as repetitive QC monitoring of samples as performed during in-process control and incoming goods inspection. To make the MA35 even more user-friendly, Sartorius has done away with seldom-used programming options without compromising flexibility or measurement accuracy. The MA35 is the easy, user-friendly solution that comes with a rugged design.
The MA35’s concise display shows the user all-important information at a single glance. Easy-to-understand icons guide you in three steps from taring the sample pan to starting the measurement.
- Maximum weighing capacity of 35 g with 1-mg resolution
- Temperature range from 40 – 160°C
- Heating of a sample by two powerful metal tubular-shaped heating elements (also called dark radiators) Uniform distribution of the heat rays using an integrated reflector
- Choice of two modes for end-point determination of a measurement: fully automatic and timer modes
- Special version for compliance with FDA/HACCP regulations (no glass components)