Sartorius X-Ray Inspection System: Dymond SeriesSource: Sartorius Intec
The Dymond series (vertical beam) is a new generation of X-ray inspection systems. Thanks to the use of high-quality components, Dymond achieves maximum detection reliability.
The Dymond series, the newest generation of our X-ray inspection systems, generates low-noise and thus clear images, even at exceptionally high belt speeds. Thanks to the use of top-quality components, the Dymond series can also be used in the sensitive food and pharmaceutical areas.
The slanted contours of the stainless steel housing, which consistently rule out flat, dust-prone surfaces, IP65 protection (IP 69k optional) and easy removal of the belts without the need for tools all make cleaning exceptionally easy, saving you time and money.
- Maximum belt speed of 100 m/min
- 15" touch screen with excellent display quality
- Low power consumption; 100W X-ray generator
- Linear detector with 0.8mm resolution; 0.4mm and 0.2mm optional
- Air-cooled X-ray tubes
- IP65 protection; IP69K optional