Single-Use Cold Chain Temperature Data Logger: CCL100Source: Vaisala, Inc.
Vaisala Cold Chain loggers record and monitor time and temperature for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, biologics, and other perishable products during distribution and short-term storage. About the size of a credit card, these single-use loggers are small and flat (61mm x 45mm x4mm) and feature an integrated USB connector that can be plugged directly into the USB port of a computer. Once connected, the logger automatically generates a PDF containing complete time and temperature history, including graphs and summary data.
Vaisala CCL100 loggers eliminate the need for readers and proprietary software and are optimal in situations that require fully independent operation; including clinical trials, material transport, sample shipping, and "last mile" distribution.
- No proprietary readers or devices are required to download and print reports. Also no USB cords (attached or separate) are required. Loggers connect directly to USB and files automatically download and open.
- Clear indication of alert status on PDF printouts include graph and statistical data with standard deviation, Mean Kinetic Temperature, Min/Max and Average values.
- Each PDF includes a secure, embedded .CSV file that allows trends to be exported to Excel.
- Loggers support the Professional Versions of XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
- Requires Adobe Acrobat version 9 or later, Adobe Reader 9 or later, and a USB 2.0 port
- CCL100 data loggers attach securely and will not crush or shear off in transit.
- Single-use loggers can be disposed of at the final shipping destination, eliminating the need for return shipping and recalibration. Single usage also eliminates concern over contamination.
- The silicon-based temperature sensors combined with compact, thin form allow for easy placement and more accurate surface reads.
- Pre-selected features include Delay before alert trigger, Temperature alert ranges, Alarm configuration, Custom 12 alpha/numeric characters can be added under PDF print out part number*.
- Records 55 days of data, with a 9 month shelf life.
- Ranges from No Alerts, to > -20 °C, 2 °C to 8 °C, 15 °C to 25 °C, or customizable between -30 °C to +60 °C*.
- Free, customizable SOP template included
- IATA/ICAO compliant