Standard Laboratory Glassware Washer: G 7836Source: Miele Professional
The G 7836 represents the ultimate in an under counter glassware washer. Designed for particularly difficult cleaning applications, this unit features the fully, freely programmable Profitronic Control System. Profitronic is an easy to use interface designed to allow easy programming by the end user, and storage of up to 44 custom wash protocols.
In addition, the unit features HEPA filtered forced-air drying designed to dry glassware completely inside and out, and automatic liquid detergent and neutralizer dispensing with on-board storage. Through a careful balance of wash time, water temperatures, water circulation, and specific detergents, Miele systems provide reliable wash results.
G 7836 Laboratory Glassware Washer Features
- HEPA-filtered forced-air drying
- Profitronic controller: 12 standard wash programs, 44 additional custom programs spaces, and freely programmable
- Standard Liquid dispensing
- Adjustable main wash and DI rinse
- 158 gpm high-flow circulation
- Standard RS-232 port
- Optional automatic basket recognition
- Standard stainless steel exterior