Supor® EBV Sterilizing-Grade Membrane In Kleenpak™ Nova CapsulesSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Supor® EBV polyethersulfone membrane cartridges are validated, 0.2 μm sterilizing-grade filters with a unique combination of Pall Ultipleat® filter construction and built-in prefiltration to give longer filter life and lower filtration costs. The filters are suitable for sterile filtration of a wide range of fluids including buffers, biological fluids, tissue culture media, ophthalmic products and many others. The low protein and preservative binding of the Supor polyethersulfone membranes also ensures maximum transmission of active ingredients.
Pall’s range of Kleenpak™ Nova capsules are designed for use in medium to large scale production environments (100 L > 1000 L), often selected by the end user following scaling studies using smaller Kleenpak capsule formats. With the AB style cartridge format at its core, this capsule filter style can be supplied with the most comprehensive range of filter media.
Key Features and Benefits
- Encapsulated format for higher flexibility, minimized cleaning and low installation costs
- Hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane for low adsorption and wide chemical compatibility
- Patented Ultipleat technology for high-area and good flow rates
- Built-in prefilter layer for long-life and low filtration costs
- High-strength construction tolerates up to 1 bard (14.5 psid) differential pressure during steam-in-place sterilization