Source: Infitrak, Inc.
The objective of a Temperature Mapping Study is to document temperatures within defined areas where temperature sensitive products are stored or shipped. This can range in size from a small refrigerator to transport trailers and large warehouses. Using our proven analytical process, the Infitrak team works with your staff to not only conduct a temperature study, but also to empower your staff with the know-how to improve your processes and environments.
A comprehensive and proven methodology, including:
- Mapping protocols adapted to the unique needs of your environment, and its conditions. Before a study begins, protocols are reviewed and pre-approved by your staff
- Calibrated and independent N.I.S.T. traceable temperature data loggers (no hard wiring)
- Documentation of environmental conditions that identify the temperatures recorded over the life of the Study, and the thermal variations within the studied areas at any given time
- Creation of thermal image that clearly displays hot and cold spots
- Multi-seasonal comparisons that can include winter, summer, spring and fall
- Pre-qualification studies that can pave the way for new or expanded storage areas
- Identification of locations within the studied area that demonstrate high and low temperatures (hot and cold spots) as compared to the desired temperature range for the area
- Location of temperature collection points for on-going monitoring
- Follow-up with your staff to address any adverse situations identified as part of the study