Transport Mapping And QualificationSource: Infitrak, Inc.
The objective of a Transport Mapping Study is to document temperatures within trailers and transport containers where temperature sensitive products are shipped.
The objective of a Transport Mapping Study is to document temperatures within trailers and transport containers where temperature sensitive products are shipped. This can range in size from small containers to large transport trailers. Using our proven analytical process, the Infitrak team works with your staff to not only conduct a transport mapping study, but also to empower your staff with the know-how to improve your processes and environments through which you transport temperature sensitive products.
A comprehensive and proven methodology:
- Mapping protocols adapted to the unique needs of your transport environments and their conditions of exposure. Before a study begins, protocols are reviewed and pre-approved by your staff. The location of temperature collecting points for mapping are also reviewed and pre-approved
- Calibrated and independent N.I.S.T. traceable temperature data loggers (calibration certificates included)
- Documentation of environmental conditions that identity the temperatures recorded over the life of the Study, and the thermal variations within the studied areas at any given time
- Multi-seasonal comparisons that can include winter, summer, spring and fall
- Identification of locations within the studied area that demonstrate high and low temperatures (hot and cold spots) compared to the desired temperature range for the area
- The location of temperature collection points for on-going monitoring, as required
- Follow-up with your staff to address any adverse situations identified as part of the study