VHC200 EXP Hazardous Location Vacuum DatasheetSource: Nilfisk Industrial Vacuums
The VHC200 EXP air-operated vacuum for hazardous locations is a stainless steel, pneumatic vacuum cleaner that is ATEX-approved (Ex) for use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22. It is also designed to meet the requirements for use in Class I, Group D and Class II, Groups E, F and G environments. This vacuum is ideal for a variety of general cleaning tasks, including heavy-duty applications involving denser types of debris. The VHC200 EXP can also be used in continuous-duty applications with few maintenance costs because it is pneumatic, with no moving parts.
• Powered by compressed air for use where electricity is unavailable or undesirable
• All stainless steel construction including container, filter chamber and trolley
• Static grounding wire to ensure a high level of conductivity for static dissipation
• Optional HEPA filtration ensures 99.97% of particles are retained, down to and including 0.3 microns
• Antistatic filter with large surface area and external filter shaker guarantees high filtration efficiency and prevents premature clogging
• Non-sparking conductive accessories are available to meet a wide range of hazardous cleaning needs