vLog Validation/Mapping System: Data LoggersSource: Vaisala, Inc.
Designed for the most demanding validation and mapping applications, the Vaisala Veriteq validation system is a powerful, easy-to-use alternative to thermocouple-based equipment and bulky data acquisition systems. A complete solution, our mapping tools eliminate costly downtime from pre- and post-calibration and deliver accurate, validatable results.
Our compact, rugged data loggers can be placed easily, minimizing interruptions to normal operations during mapping and validation exercises. The system does not require as many time-consuming pre- and post- calibrations because of the high-stability sensors used in the data loggers.
- Small, thermistor-equipped data loggers are easy to place and won't interrupt normal operations during validation studies.
- Logger batteries have a 10-year lifespan ensuring reliable, non-stop recording for studies of almost any length.
- No complex wiring, probe cables, or lengthy setup required. Simply download the software, place the loggers and begin.
- All files are encrypted and reports are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Easy-to-use vLog VL software provides detailed, customizable reports; combine several data sets into one report, specify report over time, and loggers.
- Available with comprehensive IQ/OQ protocols to help speed up your validation exercises.
New features in vLog VL 4.5:
- Localized versions of software in Chinese, Japanese and French.
- Batch set-up, download, and reporting options.
- Audit trail filtering.