Workforce Analytics™ For ManufacturingSource: Kronos Inc.
Workforce Analytics™ uncovers critical data and provides intelligence that points you to corrective action — so you can make informed decisions that increase efficiency, improve productivity, and accelerate profits.
As manufacturers seek to minimize waste and improve throughput, they need to look beyond traditional workforce measurements to understand the relationships among resources such as WIP, machines, and labor. By examining how people and machines combine to affect results, manufacturers can create a sustainable competitive advantage and work toward manufacturing excellence. The solution lies in making labor performance improvement decisions that lead to increased labor effectiveness and profitability.
Workforce Analytics delivers results:
- Business leaders have instant visibility into workforce trends and outliers to identify areas of opportunity for innovation and growth
- Operational executives can minimize costs and maximize productivity
- Front-line managers can keep labor expenses predictable and within budget
Workforce Analytics™ for Manufacturing is the easy way to start organizational performance tracking. Here are just a few of the labor analytics features that help you measure and analyze workforce performance and eliminate any surprises:
- Data Transformation: You have the timekeeping data, now it’s time to put it to work. Workforce Analytics securely and automatically transforms volumes of transactions into news you can use, like which departments are approaching overtime or which group has the most unexcused absences. This up-to-the-minute insight helps you rein in unnecessary spending now, not after the quarter has closed.
- On-Demand Dashboards: Red, yellow, and green indicators. Doesn’t get much easier than that. Our web-based dashboards immediately tell you if you’re good to go or approaching trouble in critical areas like cost, productivity, overtime, scheduling, and absence.
- Best Practice Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Our dashboards provide you with targeted thresholds that guide managers to quick adjustments and continuous improvements. Start with pre-populated, cross industry averages, or modify the targets to acceptable levels (thresholds) for your organization.
- Data Analysis Views: Once you realize what is happening with your workforce, the next step is to find out why. These packaged views are the quickest way to help you dive in and get to the root cause of your workforce performance issues.
- Workforce Performance Views: With our latest release, Workforce Analytics displays a single, up-to-the-minute workforce performance view combined from multiple systems. Now you can see the whole picture, even your international operations.
Workforce Analytics for Manufacturing helps manufacturers of all sizes align labor and equipment resources to drive profitable output. By providing visibility into labor performance through meaningful manufacturing-driven metrics, Workforce Analytics for Manufacturing establishes the basis for manufacturers to reduce nonproductive paid time, allowing them to increase labor utilization without increasing costs. The result is better use of labor resources without sacrificing quality output.