Source: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount
The Model 56 advanced dual-input analyzer supports continuous measurement of one or two sensor inputs. The modular design allows signal input boards to be field replaced, making configuration changes easy. The high resolution full-color display gives unsurpassed visibility and functionality for liquid analytical instrumentation.
- High resolution full-color screen — easily viewed process measurements and on-screen data trend graphs
- Data Logger and Event Logger — Download process data and alarm conditions with time and date stamps via USB
- Control — PID outputs and time proportional relays. Synchronized internal timers and other advanced relay logic for your application needs
- Digital Communications — HART® and Profibus® DP communications with full features and functionality
- Inputs and Measurements — pH, ORP, ISE, Resistivity/Conductivity, % Concentration, Total Dissolved Solids, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Monochloramine, Oxygen, Ozone, Turbidity, Pulse Flow, and 4-20mA input.