Join renowned industry experts for hands-on training and Q&A panel discussion!
Tablet Development, Scale-Up & Intro to Microtabs
October 8-10, 2018
Natoli Scientific R&D Laboratory Telford, PA
This new course provides comprehensive insight into the tablet development process, scalability, and microtab technology with the same unique classroom and hands-on training you have come to expect from Natoli.
- LEARN new approaches to your formulation development
- BUILD relationships for lasting support with industry experts and peers
- ENHANCE critical thinking and problem solving skills
- APPLY scientific principles to your own formulation development
Save $150 when you sign up before September 14th!
- Tablet design
- Tablet compression with scale-up
- Granulation (roller compression, high shear, fluid bed)
- Compaction emulation
- Tablet coating
- Excipient selection
- Formulation development strategies
In addition to Natoli’s experts, featured presenters include Stuart Porter (President of PPT and Film-Coating Technical Consultant for Ashland Specialty Ingredients), Dilip Parikh (President of DP¬harma Group Inc.), Anthony Carpanzano, B.S., R.Ph. (Director, Research & Development JRS Pharma), and Michelle Quinn (Formulation Technology Manager, MilliporeSigma), as well as lab instructors and equipment from Freund-Vector and O’Hara Technologies.