Maximize profits and minimize product giveaway with the Thermo Scientific™ Global VersaWeigh™ Checkweigher. This versatile, scalable system is still easy-to-use and maintain but now features more than 10 engineering and functionality improvements including frames designed to reduce food buildup, rapid-release, adjustable conveyors and belts, and high-torque sealed brushless motors for trouble-free operation. The fixed-height Global VersaWeigh is ideal for products up to 10 kilograms (22 pounds) and performs with an accuracy equal to or better than market requirement standards.
The Global VersaWeigh Checkweigher Features:
- Ideal for food, pharmaceutical or consumer goods industries
- International equipment availability and support.
- Screen language options include: Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English (UK and US versions), French, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Turkish
- Meets or exceeds a variety of regional and international standards and is OIML MID approved
- Proprietary software with advanced automatic-zero algorithms ensure accuracy standards are maintained over time, regardless of environment
- Sanitary design
- Frames designed to minimize flat surfaces and slots, reducing food buildup
- Stainless steel conveyor beds
- Optional stainless-steel rollers and load cells
- Rapid-release conveyors and belts eliminate need for tools to remove or replace
- Tool-less thumb screw adjusts belt tracking
- Captive conveyor rollers easy to adjust
- High-torque sealed brushless motors allow trouble-free operation and long mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Easy-to-read color touch screens
- Configurable security access levels
- Intuitive menu operation
- Proprietary “Weigh Engine” uses the powerful signal processing of Thermo Scientific™ AutoCalc™ for ease of product set up.