This market research report is available for purchase below. It’s been designed to be used as a benchmarking tool for companies to compare their Medical Science Liaison functions to those of other pharmaceutical and biotech organizations. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization.
What you will learn:
- MSL department headcount, structure, and alignment within organizations
- MSL-affiliated department funding and budgets—what are they and how are they sourced
- MSL training and effectiveness measures
- Main challenges faced by MSL-affiliated departments and potential solutions
- Anticipated changes in the MSL role over the next 5 years
How to use:
- Determine where your company’s approach to the MSL function may be different from a typical industry approach and the benefits and drawbacks that may result.
- Gather information on MSL department structures and headcounts employed by other organizations to provide a new perspective from which to consider your departmental alignment. (All interviewees confirmed MSLs continue to have a reporting structure either directly or indirectly into Medical Affairs.)
- Learn about common industry approaches to practices such as outsourcing and effectiveness measures related to MSLs.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.