This market research report is available for purchase below. It provides pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to a quantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 22 performance attributes specific to small molecule projects. In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, ISR presents data on 381 service encounters from 134 respondents who have been involved in outsourced small molecule API projects in the past 18 months. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
- Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which manufacturers best fit your company's needs in addition to how individual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Gain insight into CMO customer loyalty, an index based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again, along with verbatim responses from customers regarding the experience
- Uncover which CMO attributes drive outsourcing partner selection for small molecule API projects as well as the CMO attributes gaining in importance over the past year among industry peers
- Compare your company's performance against its competitors specific to small molecule API and related services by accessing performance evaluation information across 22 CMO attributes
- Uncover your own delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targeted messaging that effectively portrays your company's strengths and differentiates its service offerings based on areas of strong performance
- Gain insight into sponsors' outsourcing preferences and practices when it comes to selecting a CMO for an outsourced small molecule manufacturing project
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.