Natoli Engineering Company, Inc., the global leader in tablet compression tooling, has opened early-bird registration for its Basics of Tablet Manufacturing & Troubleshooting training to be held May 22-24, 2018, at the Natoli Technical Training Center in St. Charles, Missouri. An early-bird registration discount is available through April 30.
Attendees will learn from and engage with Natoli’s industry-leading experts and gain an in-depth understanding of the practical and technical aspects of tablet manufacturing and troubleshooting. This training course is designed to make participants the go-to tablet manufacturing experts at their company.
Through a unique mix of classroom and hands-on training, attendees will learn:
- Basics of tablet shapes and designs
- Tablet press setup and operation: causes and effects
- General background of tooling options and steel types
- Formulation and granulation overview
- Tool inspection discussion
- Introduction to Natoli’s TM-II tool inspection system
- Tool reworking and polishing
Training is ideal for tooling technicians, tablet press operators, tablet press maintenance technicians, QC/QA personnel, research and development, and their supervisors.