Ropack provides a number of contract blister packaging services and can produce blister packaging in several different forms, including regular thermo-form, cold-formed, and heat-sealed blister cards.
Multiple formats including thermo-form, cold-formed and heat-sealed pharmaceutical blisters.
- Clear Blisters (using PVC, PVC/PVDC, PVC/PE/PVDC, Aclar Rx, Aclar VA7300, or as per your specifications)
- Cold-Formed (using aluminum/aluminum) Total protection with zero moisture and oxygen transition rate.
Seven pharmaceutical blister lines. Senior-friendly, child-resistant blister perforated horizontally and/or vertically and/or in unit dose blister with bar code printing on each cavity. Imprinting on back of blister (random print, unit dose print with register printing)
- Heat-sealed blister cards
- Folding cards (wallet card)
- Single cards
- Cards for promotional sampling
- Cards for commercial distribution
- Cards for clinical trials