The sterilizer type ADV, is designed for use in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry for production, laboratory and R & D applications. The vacuum steam process, ensures complete elimination of air from the chamber and sterilizing load.
The vacuum steam process, ensures complete elimination of air from the chamber and sterilizing load. Thus, penetration of saturated steam into machine part openings and porous goods is secured. Heating and sterilizing is done trough direct inflow of clean steam. Supported by the heated jacket, the required sterilization result is achieved. Drying is done through further evacuation steps (simple or fractionated).
- cooling with jacket cooling
- drying & cooling with jacket cooling & fan(s)
- Steam/air mixture cooling
- Steam/air mixture process
Further equipment is available on request.
- flexible recipe editor
- encapsulated door drive for clean room, maintenance and particle free
- high quality standard components for your independence and for global availability
- innovative chamber design and robust construction
- high availability and process safety due to highest quality