Q&A: Discussing The Lab Of The 21st Century
Today’s Life Sciences companies are facing major challenges to their continued operations and profitability as they deal with a changing workplace. Add in the existing challenges of patent expirations, low R&D productivity, increased competition, decreasing margins and non-optimized processes, and the result is uncompetitive cycle times along with unprecedented cost and compliance pressure.
In this environment, existing LIMS and ELNs are not enough, as paper and manual processes are still a daily reality. Today's challenges require true digital continuity, holistic solutions and data standards for compliance, all in the cloud. Companies are turning to platform solutions which provide end-to-end capabilities, along with the underlying infrastructure and ability to implement industry standards. All data and metadata can then be unified on a common platform, maintaining a single source of truth and helping to eliminate data errors.
In this webinar, we will discuss why digital continuity is so important to succeed in 2022 and beyond.
- Improve lab efficiency with streamlined workflows and automated data capture
- Improve tech transfer through industry standard S88 documentation and execution of methods
- Increase compliance by eliminating the transcription of data with direct capture from equipment
- Improve planning and scheduling by anticipating and controlling load fluctuations in labs, with greater visibility of activities
Who Should Watch:
- VP/Director/Manager of R&D, Product Development, QC to learn the strategic benefits of a digitalization strategy across scientific labs
- IT Director, Purchasing Manager to learn the tactical benefits of a unified solution deployed on the cloud
- Lab Manager and Lab Analyst to learn the functional benefits of working in a unified cloud-based
Get unlimited access to:
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Pharmaceutical Online? Subscribe today.