Ropack Pharma Solutions dry blends pharmaceutical APIs and excipients as well as nutraceuticals, adhering to pharma standards, in cGMP-compliant clean rooms.
The blending of APIs and excipients to create a homogenous blend is a crucial component in the solid dose and powder dose pharmaceutical manufacturing process. Because blender speed and time are key factors in achieving a uniform mixture, Ropack utilizes gold-standard technology.
- Powder bin blending 25L Bin: ~ 12.5 Kg to 2000L
Ropack Pharma Solutions is committed to be your trusted manufacturing and packaging partner. Outsource your pharmaceutical or nutraceutical products to us with confidence.
- A unique International Serialization Hub
- 400+ cGMP cold storage locations
- cGMP-compliant facilities totaling more than 241,000 sq. ft.
- Temperature- and humidity-controlled facilities
- Three level 9 security vaults with biometric access for controlled substances
- Controlled substance management
- Dedicated project manager
Since our founding in 1976 as a two-person organization in 4,000 feet of rented space to today’s impressive 241,000 sq. ft. footprint, our goal has remained the same: to consistently deliver quality and reliability to our clients. Today we operate 35 class 100000 clean rooms in multiple state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal, Quebec.
We support solid oral dosage projects with manufacturing, packaging, serialization and in-Canada clinical trial distribution. Our International Serialization Hub allows pharmaceutical organizations to outsource serialization to RPS without the added costs and complexities of setting up their own system yet maintaining their packaging partners.
Because we have been true to our goal, RPS counts among our client base many of the most-respected organizations in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.