Bill Alhofen – Product Manager has announced the completion of a sanitary model of its popular line of Double Planetary Mixer. The model is designated as the "DPM-S" and is available in many sizes from 1/2 pint to 750 gallons working capacity.
The "DPM" is typically used for the vacuum mixing of high viscosity materials up to approx. 8 million cps. The Double Planetary Mixer contains two special "HV" (high viscosity) mixing blades that revolve on their own axis, as well as on a common axis, within the mix vessel.
Shown in the attached photo is a 150-gallon model with the following features:
- Telescoping stainless steel enclosure
- Vacuum construction
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- "HV" High Viscosity mixing blades
- Sanitary polish to enable fast and thorough cleaning
- Mix vessel on non sparking caster wheels
- Variable speed drive using a variable frequency inverter
Ross Mixing, Blending, Drying and Dispersion equipment is manufactured on five continents and is marketed worldwide. In the USA Ross operates five plants.
SOURCE: Charles Ross and Son Company