Flow Sciences, a leading provider of containment systems for laboratory, pilot plant, and manufacturing is now shipping the LEV III™, an addition to its expanding line of standard enclosures.
This iconic new enclosure series uses a similar to design to their definitive powder containment enclosures and is developed for the removal of vapors from the application and lab. Vapors are pulled to the rear of the enclosure, then up through the plenums to keep laminar flow across the work surface and remove vapors effectively.
The enclosure is lightweight which makes it easily movable as the dynamics of the laboratory space changes. Whether you’re an R&D scientist, a laboratory manager, or a technician, you will benefit from the very best of efficient and effective containment, added energy savings, and the rich dynamic response of these authentic enclosures.
Flow Sciences LEV III™: Ideal for the following applications:
- Flash Chromatography: Capped solvent storage space on the top of the LEV III™ maximizes laboratory space and simplifies work processes.
- Rotary Evaporators: The interior height space of the LEV III™ is ideal for most rotary evaporators and increases operational efficiencies.
- Microwave Digestion: Utility ports and efficient space saving technologies help establish the LEV III™ as the new standard in containment for microwave digestion.
- Additive Manufacturing: This burgeoning industry now has the ideal source of containment, the LEV III™.
- Oven Processes: Dry sensitive and toxic applications with ease.
Flow Sciences LEV III™ features:
- Saves Energy and Lab Space by moving process applications out of fume hoods
- Dished Phenolic Base
- FS1650 Face Velocity Alarm
- Portable Design
- Clear Acrylic or Glass Walls
- Turbulence Eliminating Front Airfoil
- Dual Side Hinged Access Doors for easy sample loading and unloading
- Hinged Front Sash for ease of operator interaction with equipment
About Flow Sciences, Inc.
Flow Sciences is the world’s leading developer of containment solutions for research and development laboratories, pilot plants, automation equipment and robotics, manufacturing and production facilities where toxic or noxious potent powders, fluids, or gases require safe handling while weighing, mixing, processing, or manufacturing. Since its start in the 1980s and with the introduction of the Vented Balance Safety Enclosure (VBSE™) in the 1990s, Flow Sciences has gone on to develop a comprehensive line of over 500 enclosures, including industry standards like the Vented Balance Safety Enclosure (VBSE™), the Contained Vented Bulk Powder Enclosure, and innovative laboratory technologies like the FS1501 Nitrogen Controller and the Bag-In/Bag-Out HEPA Filtration System. For its accomplishments, Flow Sciences received an Expert Achievement Award from the U.S. Department of Commerce for accomplishments in the global marketplace, the Deloitte and Touche North Carolina Technology Fast 50 Award, the UIBS R&D and Technology Collaboration Award, along with many others. During the 1990s, Flow Sciences pioneered the Vented Balance Safety Enclosure Series (VBSE™) which introduced the first independent fan exhaust system to isolate vibrations for balance accuracy, swiftly becoming the world leader in laboratory safety equipment. Flow Sciences technologies are now used to improve safety and containment in virtually every industrial sector around the globe, from pharmaceutical, food processing, robotics, chemical, forensics, agriculture, academia, infectious diseases, asbestos, tires, biotechnology, batteries, and nanotechnology. Flow Sciences has over 30 years of expertise in the development of containment solutions that deliver superior engineering quality and service at each level of controlled airflow containment systems. Flow Sciences offers the incorporation of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), further refining the process of presenting personnel and product protection through framed enclosure solutions. The company’s Flow Sciences China division serves as a market leader in mainland China, spearheading the development of solutions throughout Asia. Under its Flow Sciences brand, Flow Sciences offers the best in laboratory containment, and is committed to finding containment solutions that meet your needs.