The sterilizer type SDR, is designed to sterilize liquids in open, semi sealed or 100% closed containers according to the steam-air mixture process. The big advantage of this process is a complete dry product at the end of the cycle.
The big advantage of this process is a complete dry product at the end of the cycle. To avoid deformation or break of the product after sterilization, the sterilizer is working with a support pressure. This pressure can be set individually for each product or calculated in relation to the pressure inside the load container.
The sterilization phase can be programmed for defined time or with a F0-Value.
- automatic loading & handling system
- frequency converter for Fan(s)
- flexible recipe editor
- encapsulated door drive for clean room, maintenance and particle free
- high quality standard components for your independence and for global availability
- innovative chamber design and robust construction
- high availability and process safety due to highest quality