Pharma EXPO 2014
As the highly anticipated November debut of Pharma EXPO approaches, we’ve developed this resource center for our readers to access the most relevant information about the event. If you have already decided to attend, we look forward to seeing you there. If you are still undecided, we invite you to explore what Pharma EXPO 2014 has to offer—the industry’s best educational sessions, new technologies and networking opportunities that you’ve told us you find so valuable. Read on to learn more.
Take a sneak peek at all the exciting features Pharma EXPO has in store.
View the Schedule at a Glance.
Get up to speed on the latest technological and regulatory trends, best practices and practical applications of science and technology relevant to the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle. ISPE, global leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing solutions, brings you a world of knowledge on the latest technological trends in the industry—
- Manufacturing Operations
- Compliance Trends
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
Keynotes – Free for All Attendees
All attendees are welcome to join conference-goers for these insightful, inspiring talks at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Monday, Nov. 3
Michael James - Site Leader, SAFC Biosciences, a Division of Sigma Aldrich
- Tuesday, Nov. 4
TJ Cristi - FDA, Invited
- Wednesday, Nov. 5
TDan Balan - President, Fastraqq Inc.
Innovation Stage Brings New Ideas to You
The Innovation Stage at Pharma EXPO brings you educational talks on breakthrough technologies and techniques with applications for pharma, biopharma, nutraceuticals and medical devices. There will be 30-minute seminars taking place throughout the day, right on the exhibit floor—so you can stop in to rest your feet while learning something new, whenever is convenient.
PLUS, More Education on the PACK EXPO Show Floor
Just across the bridge from Pharma EXPO, you’ll find educational exhibits and sessions going on throughout the day at PACK EXPO. Make sure to stop by the Center for Trends & Technology to explore new and emerging technologies for improving production. In the Reusables Learning Center, investigate the cost-saving benefits of reusable assets such as pallets. Or talk to experts about relevant subjects such as sanitization in the Food Safety Summit Resource Center.
Hundreds of exhibitors will fill more than 80,000 net square feet of exhibit space with processing and packaging solutions for the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle, such as:
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Commissioning and qualification
- Controls and robotics
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Sterilization solutions
- Supply chain services
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Track and trace
Find exhibitors & products.
5 Reasons Attending Pharma EXPO is ESSENTIAL to your success.
- EFFICIENCY—Where else can you find the latest solutions for the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle—from industry-leading suppliers—all in one place?
- ENERGY—There’s nothing like watching processing and packaging innovations in action, holding materials and containers in your hands and examining equipment side by side.
- EDGE—Staying competitive means walking the same show floor your competitors are walking, latching on to the latest trends, and getting strategies that work from industry experts.
- ENGAGEMENT—You’ll get the face time you need to problem-solve on the spot and build strong business partnerships with suppliers.
- EXCITEMENT—Witness the unveiling of emerging technologies, see what new robots can do, try your hand at the latest in automation, get ideas from engineers in other industries—all at a brand-new show designed just for you!