VHP TS1000 Tri Scale SensorSource: STERIS Corporation
The VHP® TS1000™ Tri-Scale Sensor boosts VHP® VICTORY™ Biodecontamination Cycle efficiency and effectiveness of room and facility biodecontamination ensuring that hydrogen peroxide vapor sterilant is adequately distributed.
Boosts VHP VICTORY Biodecontamination System Cycle efficiency and effectiveness by ensuring that hydrogen peroxide vapor sterilant is adequately distributed.
How the VHP TS1000 Tri-Scale Sensor Works
While the VHP VICTORY Biodecontamination Unit includes a built in Tri-Scale Sensor, linking additional VHP TS1000TS1000TS1000 Tri-Scale Sensor
Why the VHP TS1000 Tri-Scale Sensor
- Boosts the VHP VICTORY Biodecontamination Unit cycle operation by ensuring hydrogen peroxide vapor is adequately distributed to all areas of the enclosure being decontaminated
- Limits the possibility of hydrogen peroxide vapor condensation
- Links directly to a VHP VICTORY Biodecontamination Unit and SmartPhase™ Biodecontamination Cycle operation for larger rooms, multiple rooms and complete facilities
- Up to three VHP TS1000 Tri-Scale Sensors can be linked to one VHP VICTORY Biodecontamination Unit
- Smaller and lighter than previous STERIS models, facilitating transportation and storage
- Temperature range 18-40°C (65-104°F)
- Relative humidity range 0-100%
- Hydrogen peroxide vapor concentration range 0-1000ppm.