Pall is the leading global provider of filtration, purification and separation technologies to the diverse and rapidly expanding Life Sciences market. Its products are used from the earliest stages of discovery and development of new drugs, through production and delivery of therapies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. In the laboratory, Pall products help to facilitate the drug discovery and development process to get innovative drugs to the market faster.
In Biopharmaceuticals, Pall products are applicable to laboratory and pilot-scale development, aseptic processing, biologicals, bioprocessing, fermentation and downstream processing.
In medical and transfusion medicine, Pall is the market leader in blood filtration systems to improve the quality and safety of the world’s blood supply, and in medical filters that enhance the safety of cardiac surgery, drug delivery, intravenous feeding and the accuracy of diagnostic tests.
Pall Lfe Sciences provides membrane and membrane devices to optimize detection and sample preparation in basic drug research, clinical diagnostics, combinatorial chemistry and high throughput screening, as well as in the growing genomics and proteomics markets.
In pharmaceutical and bioprocess manufacturing, direct and tangential flow filtration technologies are used for biomass removal, clarification, particulate and bioburden reduction, prefiltration, sterile filtration of liquids and gases, mycoplasma and virus clearance, endotoxin and DNA removal, and biomolecule purification and concentration. Products range from small laboratory scale devices to large automated systems and filter test instruments.
- A Prescriptive Approach To Management Of Solid Waste From Single-Use Systems
- Implementing Single-Use Technology In Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Managing Solid Waste From Single- Use Systems In Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Environmental Impact Of Single-Use And Reusable Bioprocess Systems
On Demand Webinars
- Understanding Protein Stability and Aggregation: Conformations, Challenges and Cutting-edge Tools
- Single-Use Tangential Flow Filtration Systems for Downstream Processing: Save time in manufacturing and reduce cost of goods (CoG)
- Pre-Use/Post-Sterilization Integrity Testing in Single-Use Systems: Requirements, Risks
- Membrane Chromatography – A Flexible Solution to High-Speed Contaminant Clearance
- Sterilization of Single-Use Systems by Gamma Irradiation: How Pall Life Sciences Ensures Sterility of Irradiated Systems (Slides are available in English, Japanese, and Chinese)
- Determination of Extractables/Leachables from Single-Use Systems: How Pall Life Sciences Helps Users Meet Regulatory Expectations While Minimizing Test Time and Cost
Pall Life Sciences Features Single-Use Filling Needle At INTERPHEX 2012
Helene Pora, VP of single-use technologies at Pall Life Sciences, talks about the industry challenges that led to the development of the new Allegro single-use filling needles.
Pall Life Sciences Displays Single-Use TFF System And Mixer At INTERPHEX
Pall Life Sciences exhibited at INTERPHEX 2011. Helene PORA was on hand to explain the single-use TFF system. This allows you to perform TFF in a single-use mode, with full GMP compliance. The system is fully automated, compact, and easy to use.
Pall maintains manufacturing facilities certified to ISO9001 in the United States, Puerto Rico, England, Ireland, Germany, Japan, India and China. Pall’s Scientific and Laboratory Services, and Validation Laboratory groups have been a cornerstone of support to our customers for more than 30 years. We employ more than 400 scientists, engineers and technicians in fully equipped laboratories in the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia.