Filamatic has been providing solutions for liquid filling applications for over 50 years. Our equipment can be specifically designed to meet your unique needs and expectations. We have built our reputation and kept our customers satisfied by manufacturing equipment that is accommodating, dependable, and precise.
Our product line ranges from semi-automatic Benchtop fillers to fully automated integrated packaging systems that fill liquids of all viscosities into containers of every shape and size. Filamatic's equipment is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA and our experienced team provides support long after the initial sale.
Semi-Automatic Benchtop filling machines provide a convenient, accurate, and cost effective solution for your liquid filling needs and applications. They are ideal for start-up companies, R & D departments, small production runs, and budget conscious projects.
- Accommodates free-flowing, semi-viscous, viscous, and molten products
- Easy to set-up, operate, clean, and changeover
- Ideally suited for O.E.M. applications
- Automation options available
- Modular design with built-in expansion capability for production changes
Inline Filling Machines
Our automatic Inline Filling equipment accommodates an array of products, from free-flowing to viscous, from pharmaceuticals to contract packagers, as well as a variety of containers in all shapes and sizes. Filamatic’s Inline Fillers provide a quick and accurate fill within a straight line on a conveyor and offers a quick changeover and simple operation.
Inline features include:
- Programmable Controller with the option of a HMI Touch Screen
- Provides operators with easy and quick volume adjustments
- Static, Locate, and Bottom-Up filling mechanisms
- Standard Stainless Steel design that is expandable depending on your productions needs
The Monobloc performs a wide range of tasks such as sorting, feeding, filling, plugging, stoppering, crimping, capping, labeling, and accumulating in a compact footprint. This state-of-the-art liquid packaging system is capable of filling water-thin to viscous products into a variety of container shapes and sizes.
- A variety of liquid metering systems are available to provide a fill volume range of 0.5 ml to 500 ml per cycle
- User friendly HMI touch screen with menu-driven programs that electronically adjust operating parameters for quick and easy tool-less changeovers
- Proven servo motor driven technology
- Optional HEPA filtration system
Filamatic is your single source solution for fully integrated liquid filling and packaging lines. Whether you have your own preferred supplier or would like us to recommend one, we can integrate just a filler and capper to a full production line. Our Project Management Team provides one point of contact for your entire project from start to finish as well as scheduling your Factory Acceptance Test. You can be assured that Filamatic will be there for you before, during, and after the sale.
Click Here To Download:
•Video: Filamatic Monobloc Series
•In-Case Fill Cap Series Video
•Video: Cubitainer Integrated Packaging Line
•SYN-X-8-4 With Feedscrew Video
•Video: Monobloc Series
•H Series CE Tube Filler Video