AirJet XE from FTS Systems delivers full mil-spec temperature range (-75C to 225C) in a compact benchtop platform and runs on standard 120 volt power.
- Robust Temperature Testing at your Bench: AirJet is the only forced air system available that exceeds full mil-spec temperature range in a benchtop platform (actual range -75ºC to 225ºC).
- 120 Volt Operation: AirJet XE offers the convenience of operating on widely available 120 volt circuits. No LN2 required.
- Compact Size: AirJet fits at your bench and is small enough to be rack mounted. Convenient casters and an optional cart allow you to transport AirJet with ease.
- Faster Testing: AirJet XE offers temperature transition speeds unmatched by other benchtop units, allowing users to reach target temperatures faster (-55°C to 125°C in <10 seconds; 125°C to –55°C in <20 seconds.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet operation won’t disturb your lab environment.
- Economical: AirJet XE delivers performance normally found only in much more expensive systems.
- DUT temperature control
- GPIB and RS485 remote interfaces
- CE, TUV and SEMI compliant
- Programmable ramp/soak function
- Device characterization of components, multichip modules, or circuit boards
- Research and Development
- Failure analysis
- Compliance verification
- Thermal shock and stress testin